Online Curriculum for K–12 and Beyond
Innovative digital curriculum, technology, instruction, and support create a learning environment that meets each student’s needs while fostering a love of learning from the start.
Curriculum that helps you address your students' most pressing challenges.
Tap into our extensive catalog of standards-based online courses to support your students along their academic journey. Nurture more individualized learning with built-in tools that adapt to each lesson. Minimize technology learning curves with consistent course structures and assistance your students can access whenever they need it.
College, Career, and Life Readiness
Career readiness education prepares students to succeed in life after high school while still in high school—whether they plan to go to college, start a career, or both. Our comprehensive online and blended CTE/CRE program and career academies ignite a passion for lifelong learning while providing valuable training and certification prep.
- Career Exploration
- Career Pathways
- Networking Opportunities
- Project-Based Learning
- Industry Exposure
Intervention and Remediation
K12 Learning Solutions has a diverse mix of solutions to help schools and districts meet their changing remediation and intervention needs.
- Prescriptive Learning Through Our Anywhere Learning System
- English Language Learning
- Stride™ Rewards-Based Supplemental Learning
- Customized Learning Paths
Credit Recovery High School Programs
Put students on a path to graduation with our effective online or blended credit recovery programs.
- Competency-Based, Diagnostic-Driven
- Core Courses and Electives
- Progress Monitoring
- Flexible Implementations: Designated Learning Labs, At-Home, or Summer School
- Courses Taught by Your Teachers or Our Certified Instructors
English Language Learners
English language learners can accelerate toward language proficiency with our Middlebury Interactive Languages™ ELL curriculum. Our ELL program helps students grasp the complexities of our language and culture through:
- Supplemental, Project-Based Instructional Curriculum
- Learning Activities that Connect to Students' Prior Experiences
- Complex Thinking, Challenging Activities
- Language and Literacy Development
- Observation and Modeling
- Instructional Conversation
Enhance your existing summer program or start from the ground up with engaging credit recovery or original credit courses. Lean on instruction from our certified teachers where you need it. Help students:
- Get back on track with credit recovery
- Get ahead with 170+ original credit courses, including AP®
- Become inspired with CTE electives
- Gain a global perspective with world languages
Exceptional language skills and cultural understanding prepare students to excel in today's 21st-century global marketplace. World language courses for grades K–12 by Middlebury Interactive Languages utilize the pedagogy and teaching methods refined by language experts over the past 100 years. Our language courses:
- Take a real-world approach using the principles of immersion pedagogy
- Feature curriculum structured to allow a customizable learning experience
- Can be implemented in fully online or blended learning environments or as supplemental curriculum to bring culturally authentic materials to the classroom setting
- Can be taught by our certified world language instructors where needed
Boost your balanced literacy program with our Big Universe™ digital reading platform for students in grades K–12. Access balanced literacy tools and high-interest literature that's critical to sparking students' love for reading. Our supplemental platform is available 24/7 on any device. Big Universe features:
- 17,000+ leveled ebooks, including nonfiction–fiction pairs, Spanish, and Hi-Lo
- Resources for engaging reading practice opportunities
- A Reading Fluency tool that uses advanced speech recognition technology to score students on oral fluency, reading comprehension, and reading level
- Benchmark assessments and checkpoint progress monitoring to track reading growth over time
- Robust management tools for importing SIS data, reporting, content filtering, and more
Put Opportunity to Work. For Your Educators. For Your Learners.
Learn how K12 Learning Solutions can help you empower your educators and inspire lifelong learners.